Registration for Summer 2020 is underway for finalized sites!
Additional locations will be added as site details are finalized this fall/winter.
For questions about registration, contact Caroline: firstname.lastname@example.org or (706) 864-6181.
For questions about a specific site, please contact the host church.
All returning and first-time campers will need the following information to complete registration:
– The date of your camper’s last tetanus booster
– The name and phone number of your camper’s doctor and dentist
– Your camper’s health insurance or Medicaid information
If you registered a camper for Summer 2019, your camper’s info is saved in your account. Please check to ensure all information is still accurate and then update any info that has changed since last year.
PAYMENT INFO & DEPOSIT
The registration system accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover. You must make the minimum deposit of $50 to complete your registration and hold a spot for your camper. Full payments are due 7 days prior to the start of each day camp.
POLICIES & RELEASES
CANCELLATION REFUND POLICY
• MORE THAN 30 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR CAMP SESSION
– Notice of cancellation must be received by a Camper Coordinator in writing (email or postal mail).
– Refund will be the amount paid minus the deposit (deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable).
• WITHIN 30 DAYS OF YOUR CAMP SESSION
– There will be no refund for cancellation within 30 days of the camp session.*
* Medical Exception: Full refunds will only be given if, prior to the camp session, a Camper Coordinator receives a signed doctor’s note within 3 days of the cancellation.
– If full payment is not received 7 days prior to your day camp starting, your reservation will be canceled and opened up to a waiting list.
• DURING/AFTER YOUR CAMP SESSION
– No refund will be made for any reason after the start of your camp session.
LATE ARRIVAL / EARLY DEPARTURE
Grow Day Camps begin on Monday morning and end Friday afternoon. Each day starts and ends at the time listed on the schedule posted online and in the site-specific brochure. Please make every effort to avoid late arrivals and/or early departures. If a late arrival or early departure is unavoidable, please notify the Site Director.
STATE EARLY CHILDHOOD LICENSURE EXEMPTION
As a seasonally operating day camp providing religious and recreational programming, Grow Day Camps is exempt from state licensing requirements for early childhood education programs and therefore is not licensed by the state. This notification is required by condition of our exemption. Grow Day Camps programming is guided by 90-plus years of camp ministry experience, and its operation is consistent with the best practices established by the American Camp Association.
HEALTH HISTORY, TRANSPORTATION, USE OF LIKENESS RELEASE
The day camper being registered has permission to participate in all Grow Day Camp activities except as noted by me and/or an examining physician. I give permission to the physician selected by Grow to order x-rays, routine tests, and treatment related to the health of my child for both routine health care and in emergency situations. If I cannot be reached in an emergency, I give my permission to the physician to hospitalize, secure proper treatment for, and order injection, anesthesia, or surgery for this child. I understand the information on this form will be shared on a “need to know” basis with Grow staff. In addition, Grow Day Camps has permission to obtain a copy of my child’s health record from providers who treat my child and these providers may talk with the program’s staff about my child’s health status. I understand that all medications for my camper will be administered by the Grow Director or Site Directors, and that the nurse on-call will serve in a consultative or emergency role only. I give permission to Grow staff to transport my camper for emergency or programmatic purposes at the discretion of the Director.
For good and valuable consideration, we hereby consent to and authorize the reproduction, publication, and use by North Georgia Camp & Retreat Ministries INC, Grow Day Camps LLC, the United Methodist Church or agency hosting the day camp attended, and their successors and assigns, for advertising, commercial, or any other purpose, of any photograph, picture video or likeness of my child or other family members.
You must read the entire registration waiver (the “1. SIGN WAIVER” tab) and check the box saying you have read the waiver before you can proceed to the registration site.